Community Childbirth Class!
Community is important! Join with others sharing the same life transitions and make friends! As part of my commitment to social justice and equality and education being accessible to all people, I offer this, FREE group class (limited to 15 couples), on the second Saturday of each month, pending a minimum of 3 couples. RSVP is required.
With lively interaction and participation we will discuss, learn, receive instruction on the following topics:
- How to identify when" it’s time?"
- What should should I expect as "normal?"
- What do I have choices about?
- How does my body respond to labor? What is happening inside me and what affects those changes?
- Are there proven pain coping techniques? What are they?
- I'm not sure my partner and I have considered the emotional, mental, or spiritual issues, blocks or fears that may affect my labor-- suggest ways to process and mentally prepare? potential triggers
- "Tricks" to a successful to newborn care (including nursing)
Classes are held within two miles of exit #199 off of I5 into Mayrsville, WA. Once you have submitted your RSVP you will receive a confirmation email including details on location and such.